I spent a day or so over the cold mid-year break moving my poetry home page from an HTML based construction I’d created myself to the same sort of WordPress platform that this blog runs on. You might not notice much difference; the address and much of the content remain the same but it might mean that I’m able to concentrate more on the content, and less on getting the back-end all working correctly. I learned a fair bit about how to use Dreamweaver, and how to write HTML but I’d rather be coding the poetry itself. For the record, this is what the old poetry page looked like on the day I closed it down and moved it across.
The new poetry page is at http://warrickwynne.org/